Professionally Managed Dividend Investments
Professional Wealth Management in Scottsdale
Custodian For All Investments: Fidelity® Institutional
SIPC Insured Accounts
Total Management Fee Under 1%
- IQ Wealth Management partners with two major established Registered Investment Advisory firms for supervision and execution at Fidelity® Institutional.
- Combined, our partners have more than $52 billion under management. You/we always have a succession plan.
- Our clients benefit from our access to an experienced team of CFA®s and CFP®s for research and Morningstar® reporting.
- Our clients enjoy world class resources, with a personalized local relationship, a focus on your risk tolerance and time horizon, and a fiduciary duty.
- The Black Diamond Dividend Growth portfolio is conservative to moderate, with a focus on dividend growth stocks that have increased their dividends–CONSECUTIVELY–for 10 to 25 years or longer. The portfolio is designed to grow retirement wealth over time through reinvestment and compounding of increasing dividends.
- Many investors see dividend reinvestment both as a hedge against falling markets and a method of seeking alpha: during falling markets, your steadily increasing dividends continue to buy even more shares of quality companies at lower prices. Your dividends keep growing, and the number of shares keeps growing. “Boring” blue chip stocks become exciting when you own double the number of shares you started with, and the overall dividend yield of the portfolio rises to double digits–without investing another dime of your own money.
- Through the selection process, our objective is to unearth “wide moat” stocks, referred to by Warren Buffett as “virtual monopolies.” These are not one and done stocks, they are companies involved in the fabric of the economy with a “better mousetrap” and a durable business model, proven in the trenches.
- The objective is to focus on time rather than timing— combined with relentless dividend growth. Any stock that does not raise its dividend is removed from the portfolio.
- NO MLPS, NO K-1’S. Your accountant will like that. Also, no tobacco or energy stocks. We see political controversy there–not worth it in our view. Our objective is a clean portfolio of larger cap, highly liquid stocks in non-controversial industries. Our objective is to require the dividend to be paid from profits, not borrowed money.
- The Blue Diamond Technology portfolio is moderate to aggressive, with approximately 25% allocation to dividend growth ETFs, PLUS approximately 75% allocation to strategic growth sectors including aerospace & defense, cloud computing, robotics, medical technology, semi-conductors and microchips, internet commerce (FANGS), software, and cyber-security (scroll down for more on the Blue Diamond Dividend and Growth strategy.
- Neither portfolio holds any bonds. We believe bonds are poorly positioned in this interest rate environment and belong outside of growth portfolios. Our strategy favors the use of Next Generation income and growth annuities vs bonds (zero advisor fees).
Annual Investment Advisory Fees
$100,000 to $499,999.95%
$500,000 to $999,999.85%
Asset Custodian: Fidelity Institutional member FINRA, SIPC
Accounts are billed monthly in arrears (See Investment Advisory Agreement)
There is no separate Wealth Management or planning fee. Many of our clients also choose annuities in a separate bucket. There are no separate fees for annuities or for completing a written retirement income plan when IQ Wealth is the agent implementing your investments.
No Additional Fees for Management
There are no additional fees or expenses to manage and supervise your investments. The Black Diamond and Blue Diamond portfolios are “wrap” accounts. This means that all trading and transaction costs are born by IQ Wealth Management and wrapped into your management fee. We share the fee with our execution and research team at AE Wealth Management. Our investment management firm accepts no commissions on any securities transactions. There are no set up fees for either account.
There is no charge for an occasional withdrawal. The Portfolio is designed as a total return portfolio with dividends reinvested each quarter. However if income is desired, quarterly withdrawals may be arranged with a charge of $25 per disbursement to cover the costs of handling, filing, and accounting. The income processing fee is waived on portfolios of $300,000 or more, or by approval of manager.
At IQ Wealth® You Get More Than a Portfolio
Freedom in Retirement
Through the financial counseling process, we help our clients implement strategies matched to risk tolerance, income needs and family priorities. We help our clients focus on where they are now, where they want to be and what steps must be taken to get there.
We offer a free retirement review for retiring professionals with portfolios of $500k to $5M+.
Explore creative options for lifetime retirement income that goes up, never down. Forward, never back. Work with a leading Certified Income Specialist® and Fiduciary.
Financial planning doesn’t need to be complicated. Our team uses a proven method to give each dollar in your portfolio a job to do, with a specific deadline. Functional, practical, effective.
We’re not just in the financial business, we’re in the PEOPLE business. We help families and individuals. Our mission is to manage your investments so that you can pursue your goals.
Annuity guarantees rely on the financial strength of the issuing insurer. Annuities are long term income and preservation vehicles which may carry early surrender charges for a period of time, after which there are no surrender charges. Please see your annuity agreement for details and get a clear understanding before moving forward. A free second opinion service is available.
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of IQ Wealth Management and our editorial staff. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources, however, we make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness. All information and ideas should be discussed in detail with your individual adviser prior to implementation. Fee based financial planning and investment advisory services are offered by IQ Wealth Management, a Registered Investment Advisor in the State of Arizona. Insurance products and services are offered through IQ Retirement Planning, Inc. The presence of this web site shall in no way be construed or interpreted as a solicitation to sell or offer to sell investment advisory services to any residents of any State other than the State of Arizona or where otherwise legally permitted. All references to locations outside of Arizona relate to our insurance services division only. Steve Jurich is a licensed life and annuity agent authorized in multiple states including California. (License 0b85609). Because our portfolios often allocate a combination of securities and insurance based products, we believe it is important for the consumer to understand the difference. Securities can and do lose money. Fixed index annuities should be viewed as long term income vehicles. Guaranteed Withdrawal Benefits are optional rider benefits for premium avaialble on some annuities, not available in all states. All guarantees are contractual guarantees provided by the claims paying ability of the insurer. Early surrenders beyond penalty free withdrawal privileges may incure surrender charges. Withdrawals prior to age 59 1/2 may incur tax penalties. Income rider values are are designed to generate contractually guaranteed income streams based on pooled reserves, and are separate from accumulated values. No specific investment, tax, or legal advice is being given and no offer is made to sell or buy any security, nor any specific insurance product. Always consult your tax preparer for tax advice. Past performance of all financial vehicles and indexes should not be relied upon to predict future results.Income and withdrawal guarantees on fixed index annuities refer to income values, not interest rates on accumulation values. Income withdrawal benefits are drawn from accumulation values. When withdrawal rates exceed interest rates on accumulation values, accumulation values are in position to fall. When withdrawal rates are less than interest rates on accumulation values, accumulation values are in position to rise. See your annuity documents for details.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.